Why...?

I don't know what had happen to me today..? It's like I have loose all my human sense... Yesterday I'm having a really terrible bad day because of someone who love to see some others drop just to make sure they look perfect in front of others... Why must this kind of pathetic cruel person need to be among us..? Because of yesterday misunderstanding, I guess today I've loose all my human senses and I wish I can have it back..! This morning when I get up, I've loose my deria bau coz selsema. After taking a bath, I realize that I forgot to wash my face using my Facial Wash and the worst part is when I forgot to brush my teeth. I masuk balik & I wash my face & brush my teeth back. Naik ke bilik tengok jam, it almost 6.40am which usually I finished my bath at 6.20am...! Ermmm I'm going to be late to the office today... Afraid of that situation will happen, I skip my make up sessions where I only wearing my olay cream & left home for works..!

I naik bas macam biasa & sampai kat Jalan Ipoh, ade sorg uncle tua ni naik bas & berdiri sebelah I. I only look at him with a thousand thought of what shall I do..? Walhal I leh bangun & beri my seat to that old man isn't it..? Tapi I just can't think that way & that's why I only looked at him with a thousand thought..! But when the person who sit beside me went out then suddenly I realise that I should gave that oldman a seat..! Am I loose my human sense or I just blurrr..? Then when I reached at my stop, I walk as usual to Pasar Seni LRT station. There is one guy in my bus who always taking the same bus & LRT at the same LRT station who usually take the other walk from bus stop to LRT station. I xprasan langsung yang arini, dia amik jalan sama ngan I. He was walking at my back & I didn't notice at all or have any sense yang dia jalan kat belakang I..! Usually kalau ade orang kat belakang mesti I perasan but not today & I think I've lost those sense too..!

When I reached at LRT station, I waited in line to get in the train. When train arrived, suddenly there is one lady from nowhere cut my line & get in the train... I xmarah sangat lar but yang buat I tibe2 bengang tu bile dia get in the train dia xnak masuk dalam padahal dalam kosong lagi & block my way. Dengan xsemena2 tibe2 I rase bengang giler & I said to her sambil buat muke bengang teramat 'Hek eleh dah lar tibe-tibe cross org nye line, block org nak masuk lak tu... Masuklah ke dalam..!'. I masuk ke dalam tren sambil saje je langgar bahu dia & I dengan sengajanye berdiri belakang dia sambil pandang ke cermin dengan muke yang my mum mmg marah sangat kalau I buat muke camtu..! I looked at the mirror with the face of anger & looked straight at her. When the train reached at KLSentral, that lady suddenly move in front of the other door at my back. Maybe she was afraid to see my reflection at the mirror when I looked at her like that. Suddenly I realise, what's on earth am I doing right now..! I'm scared some others just because of a small things..? Before this kalau org buat cmtu I xpenah bersuara apetah marah sampai mcm tu skali but this time I marah sampai cmtu skali..! OMG, I'm sorry for letting my anger control my emotion today..!

I don't know what had happen to me and I wish that everything will back to normal as it is... I'm pretty sure that what had happen today is the consequences of yesterday situation. I pray to Allah that the person who I mentioned earlier realise what they're trying to do at the others is illegal and sinful. I hope yang satu hari nnt golongan2 ini akan mendapat petunjuk dari Yang Maha Esa & for others jangan terlampau percaya pada orang kalau anda tidak mendengar dari sebelah pihak lagi..! Yesterday situation really2 make me feel dissapointed because I didn't had any change to tell the real situation which had drive my question into a threaten statement...? Aku tanya tarikh tapi diorg putarkan ayat aku seolah aku sedang mengugut company & tell that to the boss..! What's on earth are u guys trying to do..? Cubaan menjatuhkan I atau nak dismissed I dr company setelah semua bnd I buat..? sacrifice my time, my enjoy life & my money just to finished up ur given task..? Cmni ke caranye menghargai pekerja..?

Last time situation betul2 buat I terkilan seolah2 semua yang I buat sia-sia sahaja atas satu soalan yang telah diputar belit oleh pihak yang suke menjatuhkan orang lain menjadi ugutan kepada company... Kalau I ni jenis yang suke mengugut, I akan cakap personally with that person yang semua bnd pasal dia I tahu & straight away if I make one phone call trought ur Big Boss, career u akan musnah sekelip mata coz I tau what have u did to company..! Semua rahsia I tau dalam keadaan yang u xsedar bukan u ajer malahan ur friend pon..! But I still keep it coz I ni bukan jenis yang suke menjatuhkan orang lain tapi if one day I need to leave this company then I'll tell my bos what had happen, my opinions & what am I found about u all... So that there is no other person will be the next victim... Itu baru namanye threaten kan..? bukan dengan soalan yang I tanya semalam and u putarkan supaya ape yg I cakap jadi macam ugutan..! Bahasa Malaysia mase SPM dapat berapa sampaikan soalan siap ade tanda soal saya ajukan anda faham sebagai ugutan... Bukan ke kalau ugutan kite akan pakai tanda seru bukan tanda soal..!

Ok lar, that's all for today... Daaaa

No comments: