Stolen With Permission From Diela

rules:
  1. the rules of the game get posted at the beginning

  2. each player answers the questions about themselves

  3. at the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names,then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog

starting time:~1730 hours


1. Name:~

eRmmm cikret but I gaVe my NicKnaMe Lar -epie-...


    2. Sisters:~

    don't have (wish I have one at least)


    3. Brothers:~

    three.. Ermmm cukup lah xnak lagi..!


    4. Size:~

    U'll only found it at Miss Read (hikhikhik)


    5. Height:~

    More than my cat.. Less than my Big Bro...


    6. Where do you live:~

    Ermmm In my mom house, wish I have mine one day..!

    7. Swam in the ocean:~

    Of course but my mum don't have time to entertain my request.. hukhukhuk


    8. Fallen asleep in school:~

    If the lecture turns into boring session..!


    9. Broken someone's heart:~

    I guess... and I'm so sorry coz I don't mean to break their heart..!


    10. Fell off your chair:~

    Ermmm penah..! In fourth grade I guess, Sabotage..! abes satu kelas aku kejar dia..!


    11. Sat by the phone and waited all night for someone to call:~

    ermmm penah... I waited for my BestFriend call until now but he disappeared just like that without any info. Almost 4 years already but still waiting for any news or call from him... =(


    12. Saved emails:~

    Since I have an email, I never delete those in my inbox..!


    13. Your room like:~

    Not really big just a simple light green bedroom with

    1. one Queen bed +
    2. 2 Wardrobe (don't ask why..!) +
    3. 1 TV + it's rack +
    4. 1 book shelf...

    quite messy for a moment coz on progressing to wrap all old clothes to give away...


    14. What's right beside you:~

    1. ermmm my office computer,
    2. Esteem 7 software Set,
    3. My Reference Books (meje ni ala2 cm library lar kan..!),
    4. Japanese Bamboo plant soak in Jelly,
    5. My stationaries,
    6. My Sony Camera,
    7. My Table Phone,
    8. My N958G Hand Phone,
    9. Tray & Finish Paper work..!

    Quite messy huh..?!

    15. What was the last thing you ate:~

    My Home made chicken sandwich...


    16. Ever had chicken pox:~

    yes ermm in 1st grade if I'm not mistaken..! Jadi omputih sat coz sapu ubat putih kat badan..! Hikhikhik


    17. Like picnics:~

    Of course lar... Ermmm penah brangan nak gi picnic kat Taman Tasik but malu la..! And my wish ala-ala had been granted lar when joining my 'Rayap' group, Kitorg dengan sengajanye berbuka puasa kat Tepi Tasik Seksyen 2 Shah Alam..! Sronok lak.... Hikhikhik malam kan bukan org nmpak pon heheheheeh...

    18. Who was/were the last person you dance with:~

    Myself..! xde org sudi nak dance ngan kite..! Ermmm eh penah, aritu dance ramai2 coz semester terakhir telah berakhir..!


    19. Last made you smile:~

    My Collegue bcoz of his lawak bengong that always make me smile even on a bad day..!

    20. You last yelled at...:~

    My Big Headed and Disrespectful Admin, she make me feel so piss off.

    21. Today did you talk to someone you like:~

    Ermmm nope bcoz we're just like sombong2 & jual mahal to each others..!


    22. Kissed anyone:~

    My mom before I left home for anything & anywhere..! everyday for a bless day...


    23. Get sick:~

    Get sick with big headed, arrogant, hipocrit and disrespectful admin..!


    24. Talk to an ex:~

    Ermmm nope, already throw them away so far far away soon after he made a decision to left me..! (And my mom said... "Ye ker..?")

    25. Missed someone:~

    Of course I have... Really miss all my friendsssss... and my... ermmm whatever..!


    26. Who do you really hate:~

    Someone who spoilt my mood early in the morning...


    27. Do you like your handwriting:~

    Yes of course... lawa bagi aku lar, bulat2 & condong. (Kalau kate xlawa itu persepsi diorg kan..)


    28. Are your toenails painted:~

    Nope... kalau pakai inai pon xtahan lame coz mase mandi suke scrub badan kuat2..!


    29. Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in:~

    Ermmm No one... Don't like to use others bed than mine... I'm such a negative thinker..! Ooopssi =P


    30. What colour shirt are you wearing right now:~

    Light blue just like my big boss Baju Melayu color on this Jamuan Hari Raya Syarikat..! (I'll show the picture on the next blog..!)


    31. Are you a friendly person:~

    I don't think so coz I'll run away when somebody (especially man) try to approach me or try to be friendly with me... ermmm.. what's that?


    32. Do you have any pets:~

    Yes... I have 5 cats..!


    33. Do you sleep with the tv on:~

    Nope, I can't sleep with the sound of TV turns on..!


    34. What are you doing right now:~

    Ermmm killing some time doing this before I can make a move went back home.


    35. Can you handle the truth:~

    Ermmm have to lar kan..! Kebenaran mmg menyakitkan but it's a fact of life isn't it..!


    36. Are you closer to your mother or father:~

    ermmm my mom la of course..! she was my bestfriend forever


    37. Do you eat healthy:~

    Ermmm... Am I..? I eat healthy and not healthy... universal am I..? whatever..!


    38. Do you still keep pictures of you and your ex:~

    ermmm don't remember lar... to much photo & pictures in my computer...!


    39. If you're having a bad day, who would you most likely go to:~

    My mom..! She's like my an angle that will cheer me up if I'm having a bad day and solve all my problem..!


    40. Are you loud or quiet most of the time:~

    ermmm Loud most of time when surrounding with my friends...


    41. Quietare you confident:~

    Ermmm..? Let me think..!


    42. 5 things i was doing 10 years ago:~

    1. Sit for UPSR,
    2. Joining end of School camp,
    3. Ermmm can't wait for Sekolah Menengah,
    4. Ermmm buying new uniform,
    5. buying new books...

    43. 5 places i am living in:~

    1. My KL's home,
    2. My Shah Alam's rent home,
    3. Ermmm sometimes @ my office,
    4. my room,
    5. Ermmm place make me feel peace in mind..!


    44. 5 tabiat buruk anda time sekolah:~ (Kalau time IPT pon kire time skolah gak kan?)

    1. Mrewang2 ngan coursemate smpi kul 1 - 2 pagi ngan my scoot,
    2. fall asleep when lecture turns to boring sessions,
    3. Hurt others feeling (why..? ermmm malas nak taip),
    4. Think negative on others (skang pon ade tp sket lar..),
    5. Judge people by their look.


    45. 3 favourite subject anda… kenapa? ~

    1. Math coz ermmm entahlah aku suke kire2,
    2. Design Structure coz subject ni slalu buat aku sakit jantung dulu tapi aku lulus gak subject ni & right now aku ngah aplikasikannye di kompeni aku... huhuhuu,
    3. Hidraulik bcoz aku kan Water Element of course la aku suke pasal kitaran air... hikhikhik xde la sebab aku suke lecturer aku tuh..! huhuhuhuhu


    46. Menarik pada kamu? ~

    ermmm... Last time my collegue said, he like to be my friend becoz I'm so understanding, I make a smile when I said something, I make people laugh & the best part is he said.. "Epie, ko ni gelak mcm real jer! Padahal aku rase lawak yang aku buat bukan klaka pon." aku pon xtau nape aku gelak wpon lawak dia xklaka langsung..!


    47. Kamu paling suka? ~

    1. My mum,
    2. My Room,
    3. Hidup yang ceria dan bahagia,
    4. Gabungan warna hitam & Merah,
    5. Kereta MyVi 1.3EZi kaler merah/itam,
    6. orang menghargai & menyayangi org disekeliling dia
    7. Homemade Chicken Sandwich + White Coffee for breakfast...

    48. Anda tidak boleh hidup tanpa?~

    1. My mom,
    2. air yg bersih,
    3. Oksigen,
    4. My Wallet (coz IC, Lesen Memandu, Kad Bank & macam2 pengenalan diri ade dlm tu..!)
    5. Perasaan


    49. Setiap malam sebelum tidur, siapa yang anda hubungi?~

    Ermmm... I buat telepati ngan my bestfriend yang dah lame arwah..! hukhukhuk syeram x syeram x..? Acah jer, ermmm xpenah pon call sape2 coz xde sape yg ingin dihubungi setiap malam oleh beta..!


    End time: 8.30pm (berahkirlah majlis jamuan Hari Raya @ My office)

    No comments: