Do It Well (Stolen From Miss D)

RULES:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down song name NO MATTER HOW silly it sounds.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal / blog.
1. If someone says, “Is this okay?” … you say?
Ikhlas by UNGU
(If that thing are produce from the sincerer (Ikhlas) heart then it will be okay..! Isn’t it..?)
2. How would you describe yourself?
Aku Lebih Tahu by Mila
(Ermmm sometimes yes… sometimes not…)
3. What do you like in a boy?
Peterpan says,
Tak Bisakah by Peterpan
(Tak bisakah..???? No Comment..!)
4. How do you feel today?
Bukan Diriku by Samsons
(Feel like detached lately… That’s why ‘Bukan Diriku’)
5.What is your life’s purpose?
Hanya Kau Yang Mampu by Aizat
(It is actually ’Hanya Aku Yang Mampu’ make myself move forward not others..!)
6. What is your motto?
Perlu Kamu by Kris Dayanti & Ajai
(Yes I do really need u, mom…! Need u to be my backbone in facing this real world)
7. What do your friends think of you?
Atas Nama Cinta by Rossa
(So sweet if all of u think that of me then I’ll do the same thing in return…)
8. What do you think of your parents?
Tercipta Untukku by UNGU
(Of course they’ve been created for me… glad to be their daughter..!)
9. What do you think about very often?
Kisah Tak Sempurna by Samsons
(Ermmm always be isn’t it… ‘Kisah yang xsempurna’… there is no such a perfect things in this world… we all the same..!)
10. What is 2 + 2?
Umbrella by Rihanna
(Why must Umbrella…? Maybe because I don’t have the song title Four I guess..! Hik hik hik =P)
11. What do you think of your best friend?
Saling Terpesona by Diddy & Yanie
(The song sound like ‘Bila kita bersama, Mesranya berbicara, Hilang Getar didada, Saling terpesona, Namun tak bermakna ku cinta… Bila kita bersua Kau buatku selesa, Wajah manis & ceria, Kita saling teruja, Namun tak bermakna ku cinta…’ That what I’m thinking of my bestfriend…)
12. What do you think of the person you like?
Cinta Ini Membunuhku by D'Masiv
(It happens when we adore someone that we can call ‘Kayu’ then the Love will become like ‘Cinta Ini Membunuhku’…)
13. What is your life story?
Andai Ku Tahu by UNGU
(It’s all about ‘what if?’ isn’t it…? What if I can turn back the time then I’ll fix every single thing that makes me not satisfied with my past life right now..!)
14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Kalis Rindu by Elyana
(I wish I can be ‘Kalis Rindu’..! Because longing for someone will only hurt my heart & my feelings..!)
15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Matahariku by Agnes Monica
(I was like hurt myself when talking about the person I like in this survey session… The question should change to ‘… the person I use to like’ lar I guess..! hahahahaha…)
16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Ayat-ayat Cinta by Rossa
(So romantic… I love this song and I’ll dance when heard this song even in the LRT but still like cover-cover so that others won’t see it..! =P)
17. What will they play at your funeral?
Bila Aku Sudah Tiada by Hujan
(The right choice for my funeral songs, it’s like my will for the love ones I left when I will no longer breath on this earth…! But I prefer if they recite me with a Doa & Yassin…)
18. What is your hobby/interest?
Please Don’t Stop The Music by Rihanna
(Oppss... will only influence when I’m alone in my room..!)
19. What is your biggest fear?
Mimpi Yang Sempurna by Peterpan
(Owh… Actually I’m afraid of get up from bed and realize that those perfect thing are only the ‘Mimpi Yang Sempurna’…!)
20. What is your biggest secret?
I Fell In Love With The DJ by Che'nelle
(UmUmppp never done that, never fall in love with the DJ sebab xpenah jumpe secara live pon..!)
21. What do you think of your friends?
Menjaga Hati by Yovie & Nuno
(Owh owh I think so lar because sometimes I feel that my friend was just like ‘Menjaga Hati’…!)
22. What will you post this as?
Do It Well by Jennifer Lopez
(Do it this survey very well without any obstacles… Huahuahuahua… my bos not around, I feel so boring with my works & I do this survey just to entertaint myself before I can proceed with the work…)


~ The End ~

No comments: